In just ONE YEAR, you can make tremendous progress towards a goal. Not sure what I’m talking about? These are just a few things that you can do in the next 365 days.
- Read 365 articles.
- Write 365 articles!
- Engage in 365 great conversations.
- Dial your friends 365 times.
- Dial your family 365!
- Publish 365 tweets.
- Take 365 walks.
- Awaken your body with 365 workouts. (Mix it up, though, so you get enough rest.)
- Give someone special 365 kisses.
- Cook 365 different meals.
- Read 365 poems.
- Write 365 poems.
- Read 365 chapters. (That’s over 30 books in a year!)
- Learn 365 new things.
- Engage in 365 sessions of flow.
- Play 365 new songs.
The possibilities are endless. What are your interests? What’s on your list?
A year is a long time. Carving out a few minutes each day is straightforward. When you put the two together, you get some quite remarkable results.
A year goes by quickly. Ten minutes go by much quicker. Imagine the results when you consistently put the two together.
You may not be able to do all of these things. You don’t even want to. But the ones that inspire, you must do.
What a feeling it will be at this time next year to look back at what you accomplished. What an immense feeling it will be to take on a richer list.
Start small. Deliver daily. Stay consistent.